Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes keeps getting better. Additional content has been made available since the game's release. All downloadable content (DLC) require the basegame to be played.
No matter how many hours of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes you’ve played, the Battlegrounds DLC will present you with new frontiers to conquer.
Fifteen hand-crafted tactical battle maps, from a ruined Imperial highway to a forgotten fortress deep in the desert sands, are full of new challenges for your armies. You’ll need new tactics for starting out surrounding or encircled by your enemies, or faced with the need to defend or assault tight chokepoints.
The Battlegrounds DLC pack also enhances replayability with the inclusion of 20+ stamps that give the random map generator new tools to create limitless variety. The worlds waiting for you to make your mark upon them have never been so diverse.
The Dead World DLC
The Dead World introduces the Empire of the Dead, a new faction that allows players to lead the dead to grim victory or design their own undead armies. Instead of relying on food like mortals, undead empires spread cemeteries, mausoleums, and the bodies of slain enemies to grow their population.
Terrifying new enemies await players in The Dead World. Morrigan the Risen has returned from the buried fortress of Grazna to lead the Empire of the Dead. Powerful Hellknights and the undead, half-spider Risen Brood threaten the frontiers of growing empires.
The Dead World also includes a new hand-crafted map that holds carefully placed secrets to discover. In addition, undead casters enjoy all-new spells including the abilities to feed on the lifeforce of friendly units and raise an undead army anywhere in the world.
- A brand new faction: the Empire of the Dead, led by the nefarious sorcerer Morrigan the Risen. Undead ignore food, growing their population by building cemeteries and mausoleums and by reanimating slain foes
- New spells for undead casters - summon a powerful but temporary army, feed on the lifeforce of friendly units in battle, and more
- New undead empire fully implemented in faction/army creators - design your own skeletal and spectral troops
- New custom map: The Dead World
- New Hellknight monsters - powerful mounted undead knights with enchanted gear
- New Risen Brood monsters - skeletal undead half-spider monstrosities
Leader Pack DLC
The Leader Pack adds an all-new sovereign to each of the game’s 10 factions, each of which provide fresh gameplay experiences with new abilities and items. Prove might makes right with the hardy but magically impaired General Tarth, bring death magic to the kingdoms of men with Sanjo of Gilden, or absolve Lord Relias’ mistakes by leading Altar to glory as Shirayn.
Players can also customize their own sovereigns with additional traits and equipment. Treasure Hunters have supernaturally good luck at finding loot, leaders with Lifeblood heal their own wounds with every spell cast, and anyone wielding powerful Ruvennan Bracers is destined for glory on the battlefield with their dramatically boosted combat capabilities.
- A new sovereign for each faction – Embrace the Quendar’s fiery heritage as Asha Furnaceborn, rewrite history as Shirayn, and more
- First-ever monstrous sovereign – The half-spider Renge the Aphotic takes the Wraiths’ spider worship to a whole new level
- New items and abilities for kings and queens – Find better loot as a Treasure Hunter or take control of the battlefield with Ruvennan Bracers
- New options for custom sovereigns – all of the new abilities and items are available for players to mix and match in creating their own perfect leader
Loot Pack DLC
New treasure is available to be found in this DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes. Explore abandoned graveyards and you may find a Cursed Bell which can be rung at desperate moments in battle. Treasure chests may contain a Staff of the Serpent or a piece of Blood God armor. Design your custom sovereign with a Revenging Ring, Bunny Slippers and other new items.
The Loot Pack adds all the following items to Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes:
- Skath Longbow- Enchanted with the power of a Skath, it enables the Deadly Bite ability.
- Stag Longbow- Enchanted with the speed of the stag, allowing the wielder to fire early and often.
- Gold Shortbow- A nobleman’s bow which grants additional experience to its wielder.
- Harridan Shortbow- This shortbow webs victims that are shot by it.
- Staff of the Serpent- This petrified form of a serpent shoots poison and can summon a Naja in battle.
- Staff of the Stag- A blessed staff with low attack but it can heal surrounding allies.
- Shadowbolt Staff- Magical staff that fires shadowbolts that damage and reduce the spell resistance of the target.
- Giant Lollipop- A massive lollipop with the Bash and Sugar Rush special abilities.
- Vorpal Blade- A longsword that crits with every attack.
- Possessed Axe- Cursed axe that strikes a random ally or enemy in range.
- Breathstealer- Dagger that silences anyone who is hit for 3 actions.
Armor and Rings:
- Bunny Slippers- Though they don’t provide any defense, but they do grant +10 Dodge and +20 Dodge when defending. Plus they are really comfy.
- Silver Helm- This plate helm makes the wearer Immune to Swarm.
- Lucky Dice- Accessory that grants +5 accuracy, dodge and spell resistance.
- Lady Umber's Boots- Armored boot that grants +25 Defense when defending.
- Lady Umber's Cuirass- Plate cuirass that makes the wearer 30% immune to physical damage.
- Lady Umber's Greaves- Armored greaves that make the wearer 20% immune to physical damage.
- Lady Umber's Vambraces- Bladed gauntlets that double the damage done with critical hits.
- Blood God Helmet- Negates all damage to the wearer from Blood God armor.
- Blood God Cuirass- Cursed breastplate that enables the Anguish ability that does 8 damage to all surrounding units (allies and enemies) and half that to the wearer.
- Blood God Greaves- Cursed greaves that do 2 damage to anyone striking the wearer and 1 damage to the wearer.
- Blood God Vambraces- Cursed vambraces that do 2 damage each time the wearer strikes an enemy and 1 damage to the wearer.
- Blood God Boots- Cursed boots that double all damage (to the wearer and enemies) done by Blood God armor.
- Revenging Ring- Each time the wearer is struck the ring gains a charge. Release those charges to damage an opponent equal to the amount of stored charges.
- Bishop’s Ring- Each time the wearer is struck the ring gets a charge. Release those charges to heal the user equal to the amount of stored charges.
- Dragon Teeth- Throw these teeth onto the ground to summon 3 skeletons in battle.
- Cursed Bell- When rung all units (allies and enemies) must resist or lose their next action.
- Scroll of Battle Cry- Using the scroll allows all of your allies to take an additional action in battle.
- Quicksilver Potion- Potion that gives the imbiber 3 actions.
- Bottled Wind- Uncorking this potion knocks the wielder and all adjacent units prone.
- Scroll of Imprison- Use the scroll to trap a unit in battle for 5 actions, and they take damage on each action.
- Scroll of Silence- Use the scroll to keep a unit from being able to cast for 3 turns.
Map Pack DLC
This map pack adds new stamps to the game, adding more variety to the generated random maps. It also includes maps designed by Stardock. They introduce new challenges, dangerous threats and worlds to explore.
- Clash - Play against a single opponent on a balanced map, or discover a ship and explore the nearby islands.
- Crucible - Four opponents with a common area between their starting positions, which one will hold the center and take out their enemies?
- Dust Bowl - A dangerous map with few fertile positions. But the land isn't empty, hordes of monsters have claimed it.
- The Wildlands - 10 Wildlands on one map. Can any empire rise in a world ruled by monsters?
- Anthys - Play across the entire world of Elemental on this map that is over twice the size as the largest maps in Fallen Enchantress.
Quest Pack DLC
Cults have arisen around the worship of strange gods. Will you embrace these new religions and build wonders to them in your cities, or purge them from your land? Will you hunt down rumors of dark clad warriors, when those that ignore their orders end up dead? Will you join a cult drinking and celebrating as they burn ancient libraries to the ground, or save the books and burn the cultists instead?
As this happens new, unique, creatures have appeared in Elemental. The demon Cnotta, who has long been restrained beneath Umber's Adytum Orphanage, has been freed. A diminutive alchemist's attempt to permanently increase his size only affected his skeleton, a tragedy a necromancer has taken advantage of to create a colossal skeleton.
Many more surprises await in the Quest Pack including new improvements, weapons, armor, items, monsters and of course new events that make every game different.